We are always looking for new talents. If you wish to join our team, don’t hesitate to send us your application!
- Your main responsibilities shall be design, production, sales, marketing, after sales services and general administration.
- You will be responsible for day to day coordination of the activities and ensure proper functioning for the unit.
- An all round individual with knowledge of engineering and business management.
- Verifies that orders are delivered to the customers conform to specifications and comply with specifications, constraints, quality and deadlines
- Participates in improving processes, product development, BOM, IT and administrative.
- Identifies, promotes and develops the skills of the unit staff and workshop
- Overall management of the manufacturing unit (FTE: Staff – 10, Workshop – 50 and Contractors – 30).
- Sense of responsibility and managerial skills
- Proficient English and Hindi. Additional languages an advantage
- Mastery of information tools (MIS, ERP, etc.)
- Discipline and Organization
- Autonomy and versatility
- Knowledge management and administration
- Ability to lead, to delegate and cold blood
- Project Management with management experience
- Production Engineer
- Industrial Management
- Fabrication manufacturing or heavy duty manufacturing experience preferred.
- Bodybuilding/Welding assembly/Sub-Assemblies profiles shall be considered as well
- Experience in India or emerging countries
- 7 - 9 years’ experience
Offering above than market average salary, benefits and incentives for the right candidate
- Robust knowledge of 2D modelling (Auto-cad) or 3D modelling (Solidworks).
- Experience of working in project oriented environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices, Bill of Materials (BOM) elaboration.
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles in electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic.
- Fabrication experience preferred
Experience: min 5 years
As we are growing, we are in regular look out for potential candidates to join our team, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Auto Mechanic: Knowledge of truck chassis fittings. PTO, pneumatic know how
- Auto Electrician: Knowledge of truck chassis electrical fittings. PTO, pneumatic know how
- Technician Hydraulics: Good knowledge and working experience of hydraulics, special purpose vehicle manufacturing experience
- Fitter: Pipeline and Sensing experience
- Welder: Mild Steel (MS) or SS (Stainless Steel)
- Turner: Lathe machine, Drill machine experience
Here, you can also find some of our open positions.
For all types of applications, please send us your CV and letter of application at the following e-mail address: